Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Residential Plot at Silpa Pioneer Layout Madhapur(SOLD)

1000 Sq Yards East Facing (SOLD)
500 Sq Yards West Facing (sold)
Silpa Pioneer Layout
Madhapur
Owner Expecting 55 K per Sq Yard
Not for Development
Only for Outright.



Terms & Conditions

1% Commission from Buyers
To see the Property Physically please call one day before.
If you agree the above the terms & Conditions
Call me only Serious Buyer Only.

''Agent Please Excuse''

Posted by Agent
SIDDHI VINAYAKA PROPERTIES CONSULTANCY
http://siddhivinayakapropertiesconsultancy.blogspot.com/


Ramesh Naidu
+91 99899 22124

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post! Really such a nice and decent information shared here with awesome stuff… 
    Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.Also visit my page Property Consultant Sydney

    ReplyDelete