Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

VMRDA APPROVED LAYOUT AT AVANAM VILLAGE NEAR POLIPALLI, BHOGAPURAM NATIONAL HIGHWAY

VMRDA APPROVED WITH LP NO 

BANK LOANS FROM HDFC AND SUNDRAM FINANCE

200 SQ YARDS TO 400 SQ YARDS

PRICE PER SQ YARDS 15,500/-

BOOKING AMOUNT 5 Lakhs


Underground Drainage & Electricity

Led Street Lights

water tap lines each plots

well design landscape Park

children play area

Avenue Plantations

100% Clear Title

100% Vasthu



for more details and site visit please call me

 

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund that Mr Benjamin offered me enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from The staff was priceless at the rate of 2% in return.
    You can contact them for a loan request on 247officedept@gmail.com And WhatsApp -+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete